Sunday, December 4, 2011

Can anybody tell me how to reset my gmail password? I hav forgotten my security question and secondary email?

My gmail account password has automatically been changed.Now i m not able to access my gmail or orkut account.I tried password resetting procedure but i hav forgotten answer to my security question and also the secondary email id associated with my gmail account.So pls can anybody tell me wat else can be done for another password?|||Use this link, I think after reading this link you may come to one conclusion. try it.


http://www.askdavetaylor.com/can_people_鈥?/a>|||You cant get the password back. Just create another account and tell all your contacts to mail to the new ID|||Read this post you'll have a couple of options before you try the worst case advices provided to you before this





http://www.labnol.org/internet/email/goo鈥?/a>|||NO luck there is now a very little chance that your password can be found.





But you can try emailing the support staff at gmail.|||The bast way is to email to Google help desk. only those persons can rescue you.|||confer it to the site.... if that's important????





^_^|||use password recovery


i prefer download.com

1 comment:

  1. It is a very useful blog thanks for sharing your opinion. If there is anybody who troubling in Gmail issues then click onGmail Customer care number UK

    ReplyDelete