Saturday, December 17, 2011

About my summer project in email security?

hi i m a MBA student.i m doing my summer project in wipro in email security. it is all about messaging security in organisations.i have spent about 1 and a half months studying about it ,going on customer calls and learning about it.now i have to prepare my project report.i want the profile of wipro infotech.could anybody plz help me with finding the same.


and i also wanted to have a good presentataion on email security.it could also be on messaging security.plz if any body knows about any links to this info,do tell me.i m in a fix really.plz do let me know anbout how to write a report,and how to illustrate about the project.that is what i have done in the project.


how can i make my report more presentable?and what all contents can/should i add in my report?


thanx buddies......................have a nice time|||search on internet.i'm sure you find it|||Here's an interesting one I found just searching on Google.





http://www.tim-richardson.net/misc/secur鈥?/a>|||I dont know if anyone has posted since there is a delay, but try this link. I googled it.





http://www.tim-richardson.net/misc/secur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment