Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do i contact yahoo security concerning a bogus email i got from a fake person at facebook?

i ecivd a bogus email yesterday from a fake person at facebook saying i had won 2 million dollars droom facebook and i needed to contact this number(it startyed with an obvious number 44 before the area code( and end them my passport or id so they could send the money to me|||I get these occasionally too. If I am suspicious of an email from Facebook, I query the person it is presumably from, and ask if they sent it. Invariably, they say no. You should never open a suspicious email. Click on the first category in the following link and it will tell what to do. At the bottom there is another link where you can report it. (I'm not sure if you have to sign in to Facebook first before you can open this link.) If this doesn't work, just go to Facebook "help" and type in "fake email from Facebook". That should bring you to the site also.








http://www.facebook.com/help/search/?q=f鈥?/a>|||edit profile

No comments:

Post a Comment