Monday, December 12, 2011

Why dont i have a security question for email account to retrieve my password in case i forget it?

So far everyone out there is stumped and confused by my question hence it's a easy one.Why don't I have a security question for my hotmail account to answer in case I forget my password? I have no alternate email address so why is that? I thought you had to have a security question basically for security and password recovery?? Come on someone out their help me out now?!!|||well dear you have a security question which is asked.. normally they ask for the DOB and the alternate e mail address but they also have a place for security question.. it would be great if you note down the details you fill in the aplication form when signing in for the mail id as it helps you to retrive the password... but as for now try clcking the " forgot my password " link near the sign in button and enter the details to get a new password

No comments:

Post a Comment