Thursday, December 15, 2011

Forgot password to email and security question?

Well I forgot my password to my twitter account and my email to that account isnt working. I've never changed that password to that email so idk why it's not letting me log in. I tried that "forgot password?" thing and it went to the security question. And I made this email like 6 yrs ago so I don't remember. How can I get my password for it? /:|||Did you put in a default E mail address


.


If so go to twitter and go to the help line


.


And do your ask for help there


.


They will e mail it to your listed default e mail address


.|||Tough luck buddy. Can't remember the password to twitter, can't reset it as you can't remember the password to your email and can't remember the answer to your secret question either. Your last chance is to have a password reset to an alternate email address if you put in one there before. Otherwise, consider those accounts closed for good.





By the way, you don't happen to be just trying to access accounts that are not yours, do you?|||Sounds like you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment