Saturday, December 17, 2011

Another question about work email account security?

My guy friend gave me his email address from his work account, but I'm wondering if it's secure. And actually it might be a lil late to ask, but I mentioned something related to "sex" (tape) in the email I sent him. But now I'm afraid it can get him in trouble, help?! Should I email him back and ask if it's secure or if he has another email address? Although he should've known that I might say something like that, lol. But yah I was thinking along the lines of work security. Can anyone help? Oh FYI he works for ADT.





BUT here is my other question, should I send him another email asking him if it's secure, or at least let him know that I'm aware of it now %26amp; that I apoligze? But will that look obvious IF anyone can filter through it?|||Just call him and tell him that you will never send anymore sensitive email.|||If the company has a VNC program, they can see everything he does on the net and record it too! I.E. , VNC software allows the admin to view his desktop any time they want!|||Most email filters will just send the email to its spam folder if it read the word "sex," but I don't think it will necessarily get him in trouble. He could always just say he didn't know who sent the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment