Saturday, December 17, 2011

I forgot my password to my email and i can not remember my security question answer what do i need to do?

hi i m kinjal n my email id is kinju_1985@yahoo.co.in but i m not able to acess that as i dnt remember my security answer so pls provide me with that answer n reset my password as soon as possible


Its very urgent.|||https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot?done=h鈥?/a>


Click on the link and fill in the form.


Things that you will need,


Zip/postal code ~ Date Of BIRTH ~ Alternative Email


address"not Yahoo".


You can also try this link and fill in the details


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ge鈥?/a>


good luck.





R





G





R|||hi im Eric Ducay Corsino.my email address is sahara_10382@yahoo.com and i cannot remember remember my security questions and answers.pls provide me with that answer to reset my password as soon as possible. Its very urgent. kindly mail your answer at kirei815@yahoo.com. Pls. help me i need my email very urgent.Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment