Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get the Security Code off of my yahoo account when I try to send an email?

Every time I try to send an email from my Yahoo account, I am asked to enter in a security code. It's hard for me to see, so I cannot enter the code, which results in me not being able to send emails. Is there anyway for me to get this off of my account?


Also, it is difficult for me to hear the sound Security Code, so I cannot do that either.|||That is caused by unusual activity in your account. Once it stops the captcha code will stop. It could be that someone is spoofing your address to send spam email or you are just sending too much. 


 


₪ ʎəɿʞɹɐq ₪


Monday, December 27, 2010|||We can't turn it off. Yahoo places the code on new accounts to make sure they are not a spam sending bot. Only humans can read and type the code. It disappears when it gets to know your emailing habits. Also, it's placed on accounts that have been sending out a lot of email in a short period of time. So it this is the case, slow down for awhile.


Some switched to the New Mail and wasn't bothered by it. Click All New Mail at the top right of the mail screen or click Options, then click New Mail. If this is happening in the new mail, go to options and click Mail Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment