Thursday, December 15, 2011

When i try to access my email account, why do i get a message saying that their security cert has expired?

When I click on Yahoo mail to open up my email account, a security warning appears onscreen stating that their security certificate has expired and recommending that I do not proceed any further. Can anyone please tell me why? This has never happened before so I don't know what to do, thanks - Sue|||A common error when the system date/time is wrong - check your date settings|||You dont need to worry about it. It just means that the security certificate with microsoft has expired or not been renewed. If you have been using the site before then you dont need to worry just carry on using it.





It doesnt mean that it has suddenly became corrupt or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment