Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can i access my email if I forgot my password and security questions?

How can i access my email if I forgot my password and security questions?


I know I'm pretty much screwed. Is there any possible way to access my email? Thanks.|||I believe the password and security question are there for a reason. It's to keep unauthorized persons out. If you don't know them and you didn't nominate an alternate address before while you still had access to your account then you can start forgetting about that account and just create a new one. Yahoo! will not help you recover it as you fail to prove that it's yours.|||You don't have to remember what the security question was, just the answer, it's probably simple, your 1st car or pet's name.


log in user name, below password is a click box " I forgot my password", they will email a change password link to the address you listed. I find that usually reminds me of the original password.|||Did you have it linked to another email? If you click forgot my password, it should email your other emails your password..


If not, you'll have to make a brand new one. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment