Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why do I have to type the provided security code before email gets sent?

I just paid the $20 bucks for the upgraded service, and now before almost all emails get sent I have to figure out what those twisted letter forms are, type them in. This is a total pain, is this extra hassle part of the upgraded email service?|||It probably indicates someone has been trying to break into your account by just guessing passwords. By requiring the code they can be sure it is not a bot. I would recommend changing your password.





搔蓹l蕿晒蓯q|||It's an anti spam measure that Yahoo are trying outto make sure it is a person sending the mail not a bot.. I am very curious as to why they are going to these lengths though. It would suggest that they are aware of some serious bot spammers infiltrating Yahoo Answers. We will have to wait and see how long it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment