Thursday, December 15, 2011

If someone accessed my Yahoo email by answering the security question, would this be punishable by law?

Someone accessed my Yahoo email by answering the security question, then changed my password, and then read some of my emails. I want to know if there is anything I can do by law to get them arrested or punished for this? Can I have them arrested? What are my options? I am just an individual using Yahoo email, I am not a business. |||Just change your password and make less easy to break! That would be an obvious answer!|||I doubt that you could find a local prosecutor who would take the case unless the culprit used your information to start a scam of some sort and stole money, etc. I hope that you have recovered the account by going into the "forgot my password" and changed the password.


Now you need to change your questions and answers so this will not happen again. Go to this page and follow the directions:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment