Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do I regain security on my yahoo email account?

Ever since I joined Facebook and it scanned my yahoo contact list for possible "friends", fraudulent emails using my yahoo name are being sent to my contact list (including myself) that are links to male enhancement drugs, sex, etc., have nothing in the subject line, and obviously don't contain my special signature. How do I make these annoying messages stop? My contacts are getting irritated. I am irritated. I hate Facebook.





Thank you.|||Change your Yahoo password, making sure others cannot access into your email account. Scan your computer with antivirus and anti-malware, to avoid password theft through hidden programs such as malware.


Check this help page too : http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment